Digital Light Projector – True SVGA
A new Digital Light Projector from Zenith Electronics Corporation combines the performance of true SVGA native resolution and the convenience of lightweight portability.
Built around single-chip DMD (Digital Micromirror Device) display technology, Zenith's new DSV-100 portable projector is designed to provide superior projection performance from any input source, including personal computers, DVD players, VCRs and other devices.
The DSV-100, introduced this week at INFOCOMM 2000, offers up to 800 ANSI lumens of light output, with true 800 x 600 SVGA native resolution, and XGA (1024 x 768) compressed resolution. With SVGA modes from 56 to 85 Hz, the DSV-100 is compatible with both PC and Macintosh computers, in NTSC, PAL and SECAM formats. Features include:
For more information, about projectors and digital projection devices see dlp projector.
- Data Color Wheel - optimized for maximum light output
- Zeiss optics - for crystal clear image performance
- Power Zoom - with motorized zoom control
- Built-in 10 watt (mono) audio system
- Four inputs - PC, Stereo Audio, S-Video and Composite Video
- Focal range - from 5.74 to 16.4 feet
- Remote control with built-in computer mouse functionality - contains custom "zap" and on/off buttons
- Easy set-up mode - offering one-touch set-up control
Shayda Fraser contributes and publishes news editorial to http://www.projectors-projectors.com.
An online look at projectors, home theatre and accessories; such as digital, video, screens and slides.