Portable Projector 3M Introduces New Power-Packed Projector That Can Move With You
3M Visual Systems Division, a leading supplier in group communications and productivity solutions, today announced the availability of a new seven-pound, feature-packed portable projector that produces top-quality images in a compact design, offering outstanding performance both on the road and in the boardroom.
The 3M Portable Projector MP8747 delivers 1,400 ANSI lumens of on-screen brightness coupled with high-quality XGA (1024 x 768) resolution. The MP8747 features four input channels that provide simultaneous connection to two computers and two video signals. It also offers Digital Keystone Correction, which automatically keeps the projected image square a plus for on-the-go presenters accustomed to stuffing items underneath other brand-name projectors to produce the square image that is fundamental to a successful, professional presentation. The MP8747 is the perfect projector for presenters wanting superior resolution, brightness and connectivity for rich, engaging multimedia presentations packed into a light, portable package that moves smoothly and easily from the boardroom to the road.
The MP8747 features active matrix Liquid Crystal Display technology, delivering rich color and full-sized images to any size meeting room. Intelligent image scaling optimizes image quality for SXGA, SVGA and VGA resolution and video, and the USB connection makes mouse emulation a snap. The MP8747 comes equipped with a sliding lens cover and strong canvas handle straps for easy carrying, making it the perfect choice for traveling presenters.
"In todays fast-paced market, our customers expect the very best in presentation technology, no matter where or when the presentation is given," said John Griffiths, business unit manager for 3M Electronic Projection Systems. "With the release of the 3M MP8747, business professionals have the ideal option to deliver boardroom-quality presentations either in the office or on the road."
About the 3M MP8747
Along with exceptional portability, the 3M MP8747 is designed with the following advanced features:
For more information, about projectors and digital projection devices see home theater systems.
- 1,400 (MP8747) ANSI lumens, providing a bright, clear picture even in a room lit with incandescent lights
- XGA (1024 x 768) resolution, offering superior picture sharpness
- Intelligent image scaling, which optimizes image quality for SXGA, SVGA and VGA resolution and video
- Digital Keystone Correction, which digitally makes the image square when the screen is at a funny angle
- Four input channels for simultaneous connection of two computers and two video channels, allowing cutting-edge multimedia presentations
- Digital image magnification up to four times (4x)
- 16.7 million colors
- Virtual mouse remote control with presentation tools: blank, laser pointer, timer, magnification, mouse emulation
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) for mouse connectivity
- Universal power supply
- Ceiling mountable
- PC/Macintosh compatible
- Two-year warranty program
Wes Sims contributes and publishes news editorial to http://www.projectors-projectors.com.
An online look at projectors, home theatre and accessories; such as digital video, screens and slides.